Digital Advertising Specialist
Are you passionate about online advertising and getting great results for your clients? Join a team of passionate folks who care deeply about helping nonprofit organizations raise money, expand their brand awareness and help make the world a better place. You’ll be responsible for strategizing, creating and managing integrated display, social and mobile advertising campaigns, as well as identifying new marketing technologies, vendors and partnerships that help achieve the client’s campaign goals.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Provide digital advertising strategies and create campaigns for RedEngine Digital’s clients so they can grow their revenue and constituent base. Strategies will be based on understanding of clients’ unique audiences, digital advertising best practices and awareness of new and strategic advertising offerings.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers, PPC specialists, and the web analytics team to create integrated campaigns that work with email, PPC, SEO, mobile and direct mail campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day media buying needs, overseeing technical and creative needs and communicating those to the team.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to meet client goals and report to clients and team on progress.
- Monitor campaign performance, optimize to achieve objectives, and analyze and report results
- Communicate with clients on campaign details and contribute to new proposals.
- Research, identify and vet new vendors and channels that provide opportunities for RED clients.
- Create relationships with advertising vendors and ensure campaign metrics are met through creative and strategic collaboration as well as proper implementation and optimization.
- Manage regular reporting and tracking, report metrics appropriately and flag issues for internal stakeholders
- Analyze and report marketing performance, provide recommendations for improvement and make suggestions for additional services
- Be a subject matter expert on digital advertising, best practices, vendors and technologies to internal staff and clients, including writing blog posts, recommending new service offerings and creating white papers and case studies.
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines and results
- Stay current on digital marketing and ecommerce trends, research and evaluate market opportunities and guest behavior to increase revenue and overall user advertising experience
- Lead and contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) for marketing, reporting and analysis
- Create and update the matrix of vendor capabilities, pricing, and creative and technical specifications.
- Ensure RED is following best practices for targeting, data capture and analysis
- 2-4 years experience in digital advertising, including experience working with Doubleclick Campaign Manager, ad serving platforms and top digital advertising vendors.
- Experience with web analytics
- Preferred bachelors degree from a four-year college or university
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with ecommerce or fundraising preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to manage multiple needs and projects at once and meet deadlines.
This person should be self-motivated, solution-focused, and adept at managing a variety of marketing deliverables. Requires outstanding written and verbal communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, a broad-ranged understanding of fundraising strategies, and the ability to drive schedules, execute creative strategy, and manage production.
Working at RedEngine Digital
RedEngine is an digital marketing and fundraising agency servicing leading nonprofits and association. We specialize in using search, email, advertising, social media and mobile to grow our client’s revenue and expand awareness of their issues. RedEngine has been one of the leading agencies in digital marketing and fundraising for large, not-for-profit organizations for 13 years.
RedEngine offers a competitive salary based on experience, generous vacation, a bonus program and a great working environment in Arlington, VA, only minutes outside DC. We value and expect commitment, enthusiasm, creative thinking, hard work and
dedication. You can expect respect and excellent career opportunities in a rapid growth industry.
Our Benefits Package includes:
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year
- 6 days paid sick leave
- 11 paid holidays
- Employee dental and health insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible summer hours
RedEngine is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.